Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

By visiting or registering on this site, user understands and accept that VPAY.LK is not a payment platform, and it is a platform for 'exchange ideas and communicate' about virtual payments.

Pittsburgh Pirates, mlbfantasygm.com, Fanatics Face Masks Mlb

"I grinded every day just to play with kids and just live a normal life," he said. "My knee was bad and I'm a young guy. So December I had the surgery and a week later I could tell I could walk without pain. I could do basically everything now except run. I can't run anymore, which is fine. I don't need to run."Kansas City Royals

The Los Angeles Angels have shown interest in Red Sox catcher Christian Vazquez, Fansided's Robert Murray reported Friday.

Half Face Mask Balaclava Detroit Baseball Fans Tiger Windproof Mask,Unisex,Dust Mask Bandana Headwear, For MLB Team Detroit Tigers face mask

In an early test of the legal fallout over minor league baseball’s planned contraction, Major League Baseball and the New York Yankees have filed a motion to dismiss the Staten Island Yankees’ lawsuit. MLB and the Bronx Bombers maintain that the minor league club, which last month sued them and Steinbrenner family trustee Charles Norman Stallings for $20 million, has offered “a grab bag of purported claims” that are devoid of merit.

mlbfantasygm.com

Fanatics Face Masks Mlb

In the 10 years since the Platinum Glove Awards were introduced honoring the best fielder regardless of position in each league, Molina and Arenado are tied for the most with four each.Pittsburgh Pirates

New York Baseball Fans Dust Face Mask Washable with 2pc Filter and Reusable Mouth Warm Windproof Cotton Face Cover, For MLB Team Philadelphia Phillies face cover

The Indians know the 29-year-old Rosario well as he's been a nemesis with the AL Central rival Twins. Rosario has more career homers (22 in 93 games) against Cleveland than any other team. He hit 11 of those homers at Progressive Field - his most at any road ballpark.

To drop payroll below the $210 million luxury tax threshold, Cashman traded right-hander Adam Ottavino to rival Boston, saving $7.15 million.Los Angeles Dodgers

With Colorado paying down a significant portion of Arenado's future salary, St. Louis will pay him about $25 million a year and bump its payroll to around $160 million.Tampa Bay Rays