Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

By visiting or registering on this site, user understands and accept that VPAY.LK is not a payment platform, and it is a platform for 'exchange ideas and communicate' about virtual payments.

mlbfantasygm.com, Pittsburgh Pirates, Baseball Team Face Masks

edited February 5 in Blockchain

Wong has spent his entire career with the Cardinals, but they quickly decided not to pick up his $12.5 million option for 2021. Circling back for a reunion seemed possible, but not necessarily likely, as other teams had rumored interest.

Inside the Clubhouse looks at the Brewers’ hunt for a Josh Hader deal, the Blue Jays looking for another rotation arm and more.Seattle Mariners

mlbfantasygm.com

Baseball Team Face Masks

"It's crazy, I worked my whole life to be a big-league shortstop and in two months they told me to be a big-league center fielder," he said on the YouTube show. "I enjoy shortstop, but playing as a big-league center fielder is a lot of fun, especially with those guys in front of me. It's crazy how the game comes to you and how impactful you can be in center field. The same with short, but center field for me, it's been really fun playing out there."Arizona Diamondbacks

“If you’re talking about a one-year deal it’s going to take more than $30 million,” one rival team executive told SNY's John Harper. “Probably closer to $40 million because he’s going to want the highest AAV, and right now that’s (Gerrit) Cole at $36 million (a year).Atlanta Braves

The longtime second baseman announced his retirement from Major League Baseball on Monday. The decision closes a career that included three World Series titles, four Gold Glove awards, four All-Star appearances, an American League MVP award and an AL Rookie of the Year award.

“I will not say that,” Moreno said. Hamilton never did play another game for the Angels. Moreno exiled him to Texas, paying almost all of the $83 million left on the contract. To Moreno, the contract was secondary to holding Hamilton accountable to the values the outfielder had pledged to the owner he would uphold.Pittsburgh Pirates

His head tilted back, his chin leading, all tough guy, asking for your best shot. His eyes cinders, shoulders puffed out, legs bowed. Cheeks smeared black. Carrying what looked like a damn steering oar and walking like he best not be messed with.