Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

By visiting or registering on this site, user understands and accept that VPAY.LK is not a payment platform, and it is a platform for 'exchange ideas and communicate' about virtual payments.

basketballpuzzle.com, Custom Picture NBA Jigsaw Puzzles, San Antonio Spurs

The players noted the condensed schedule coming two months after the bubble season at Disney World and their concerns with it. But they also noted there is the chance of spreading the virus. The NBA and its players association reached an agreement in early February to hold the game.Sacramento Kings

Custom Picture NBA Puzzle, basketballpuzzle.com, Portland Trail Blazers

Victor Oladipo, Rockets: Having already been traded four times in his career -- including just two months ago from Indiana to Houston -- Oladipo could be dealt one last time before getting to decide his own destination as a free agent this summer. The 28-year-old -- averaging 20 points, 5.2 rebounds and 4.5 assists at the All-Star break --  could make for a lucrative rental for a team looking to add another ball-handler and playmaker for a late-season run.  

"Big surprise, huh, to a lot of people. All that s— talking about me and all the relationships I have with every teammate of mine." pic.twitter.com/oHjTKgtCpW

• He also said that business in China is moving ahead, with games being broadcast on CCTV -- as they have been since the NBA Finals -- and on Tencent, a streaming service.Orlando Magic

basketballpuzzle.com

Custom Picture NBA Jigsaw Puzzles

Gordon was an interesting target for several teams ahead of the March 25 trade deadline, but the injury largely assures Gordon will finish the season with Houston.Washington Wizards

Typically, rosters are set several weeks in advance of the Olympics. No official ruling has been made.

Keith Pompey of The Philadelphia Inquirer reported earlier today that the Clippers do indeed have interest in acquiring six-time All-Star in Lowry.San Antonio Spurs