Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

By visiting or registering on this site, user understands and accept that VPAY.LK is not a payment platform, and it is a platform for 'exchange ideas and communicate' about virtual payments.

nbadesign.com, Fanatics Sports Apparel Face Masks, Washington Wizards

Amidst a busy Week 13 in the NBA, let’s discuss some players to consider dealing for, as well as a couple to potentially trade away.

“It was my pops. So, I was big on family and stuff like that. Not really with the basketball.”

"Kawhi just showing his leadership of just wanting to play back-to-backs, he's healthy," Lue said. "That's big for us. ... Back-to-backs test your manhood, test who you are and test your character. And I thought tonight we responded very well."Brooklyn Nets

On one side was perennial disappointment Virginia, the school that became the first No. 1 seed to fall to a No. 16 seed a year ago. They were dominated so badly by UMBC, the upset lost its shock value before halftime. On the other side, a much-less-storied Texas Tech team reached the school’s first Elite Eight in 2018 and now had an opportunity to win its first title. The Red Raiders, led by sophomore standout Jarrett Culver, were riding hot after upsetting Michigan, Gonzaga, and Michigan State.

NBA Toronto Raptors Face Cover,Masks,Mouth Guard,Outdoor Bandanas,Dustproof Scarf,Balaclava,Neck Gaiter for NBA Team Toronto Raptors face cover

The Pelicans were the first team in the NBA to lose when leading by 17 or more points in the final six minutes of a game this season, according to ESPN Stats and Info. Those teams were 236-0 before New Orleans' collapse.Orlando Magic

nbadesign.com

Fanatics Sports Apparel Face Masks

''With my style of play I feel like I can be effective `til my late 30s,'' he said. ''I'm not going to feel sorry for myself right now I'm just going to keep buckling down and trying to get back to doing what I love to do. ... It's been a weird two years for me. I genuinely love the game so much, it's been hard to find a lot of happiness without it, but it's going to come back and it's just going to make me appreciate what I do that much more.''Washington Wizards

Sports Adults Dust Face Cover Washable Mouth Guard Soft Guard Reusable Breathable Light for NBA Team Brooklyn Nets face mask White,Black,Gray

P.K. Subban of the New Jersey Devils and Kevin Rooney of the New York Rangers collide in the first period at Prudential Center on March 4, 2021, in Newark, New Jersey. A limited number of fans are in attendance due to COVID-19 restrictions. (Photo by Elsa/Getty Images)Indiana Pacers

nbadesign.com, Atlanta Hawks, Nba Face Masks For Sale